1science facilitates scientific discovery and innovation and helps individuals and organizations to conveniently account for and disseminate the research of their interest. Our cutting-edge specialized discovery engine, 1findr, helps students, researchers, librarians and analysts quickly find and start using relevant scientific papers regardless of their place of publication, language or field. 1foldr Hub facilitates the creation of personal, organizational and thematic self-maintaining repositories.
We’re looking for talented people to join us. If you’re passionate, innovative, driven by excellence and a team player, we’d love for you to be part of our team.
The role in DevOps is a dynamic one. You will be taking part in configuring and maintaining our Amazon Web Service (AWS)-based stack. You will be responsible for updating and monitoring our services and providing support for our development team in the continuous improvement of our software platform. You will contribute to quality assessment and will develop tools to help us ensure error-free deployment of updates.
- Configure and maintain our AWS-based stack (RDS, PostgreSQL, Redshift, ElasticSearch, Aurora, ECS, APIs, lambdas, S3, etc.)
- Monitor our services and provide support for the development team
- Release new versions of our 1findr discovery engine and 1foldr dissemination engine using our blue/green environments
- Completed university degree in computer science or software development or a college diploma (e.g. 3-year CEGEP diploma) in programming or computer science
- 3 to 4 years experience as a developer or in DevOps
- Experience in operating and monitoring a complex software stack in the AWS cloud environment
- Autonomous and resourceful; excellent at problem-solving
- Interest in scientific and academic research
- Experience working for a start-up or small company
If you’re passionate about software development and want to join a dynamic company, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This post is also available in: French