1science improves scientific and technological research. With 1findr, our cutting-edge specialized search engine, we help students, researchers, librarians and analysts quickly find relevant scientific papers regardless of their place of publication, language or field. 1science also helps university libraries to optimize their journal subscriptions and institutions to quickly disseminate their scientific production. We’re looking for talented people to join us. If you’re passionate, driven by excellence and a team player, we’d love for you to be part of our team!
You will be taking part in developing our data processing pipeline (batch and streaming). One major task will involve working on our data deduplication algorithm that processes billions of records, to optimize and find new methods to improve data quality. This work will be done in close relationship to our data science team and our data acquisition team.
- Degree in software development or similar degree
- 4-year experience in software development
- Solid knowledge of Java and Python
- Autonomous and resourceful
- Capacity to understand French and English or commitment to learn them
- Experience with AWS
- Knowledge of Scala and Spark
- Interest in scientific and academic research
If you’re passionate about software development and want to join a dynamic company, please send your resume to email@example.com.
This post is also available in: French